Partner with Us
Building and maintaining life-long relationships with local, national and international organizations that are as dedicated to generating meaningful, vital and sustainable change for women and girls whose lives have been devastated by the illegal sex trade is at the
of our work.
Without authentic, trusting relationships built on mutual respect, our efforts at dramatically reducing the number of women and girls exploited and sexually abused would be nearly impossible.
For more than 12 years, Art to Healing has partnered with over 40 grassroots community organisations, local businesses, academic institutions, corporations, non – government and government organisations in 8 countries to:
- Implement trauma-informed, culturally sensitive mental health programs
- Conduct vital research aimed at developing pioneering therapeutic approaches for working with women and girls experiencing trauma
- Collaborate and build remarkable leadership programs for women to support other women experiencing trauma
- Provide innovative consultancy and clinical supervision
- Collect and share resources aimed at achieving the highest quality of clinical practice
- Publish research in academic journals
Join our global community!
If you want to discuss partnering alongside Art to Healing, please fill out the form below.
Thank you! We will be in touch in 2 - 3 business days! Alternatively, feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further queries or questions.